At Oasis, children are an important part of our church body. It is our commitment to help them grow in the knowledge of God through fun, excitement, and hands on learning. No matter if it’s pre-school or high school, there’s something at the Oasis for everyone.
Nursery – Available during all services, ages 4 months to 3 years.
- You’re never too young for Oasis Church! Your infants and toddlers will be able to experience God’s love on their level. Our nursery is a special place devoted to providing the smallest members with a loving and caring atmosphere. It is well-staffed and is equipped with a number pager system visable in the sanctuary.
Superkid Academy – Sunday morning children’s church for ages 4 – 12
- Superkid Academy children’s church meets every Sunday morning except on “Family Sunday” during service. This is a time where the children enjoy their own service. Praise and worship, skits, special visitors, and power packed lessons help teach and train them to become committed disciples of Christ.
Faith Roots for Kids – Wednesday evening classes for grades pre-school to sixth grade
- Every Wednesday following the worship service, the children meet in their classrooms for our Mid-Week Faith Roots. Lessons and crafts are only part of what they enjoy as they build a firm foundation of faith.
Exodus Youth Ministry – Wednesday evening class for youth ages 13 – 18
- Exodus Youth Ministry meets every Wednesday evening following the worship service. Here, teenagers are able to enjoy a comfortable surrounding in which to learn about finding the plan God has for them, while discussing today’s topics from a biblical perspective.
Family Sunday – Every first Sunday
- The first Sunday of every month is “Family Sunday” at Oasis where all children except nursery age remain in the main sanctuary for the service.